1. Go to CollegeWebPro.com and click on "Client Login".
2. Log in to your Client Area. You can find your Client Area login details in the e-mail with the subject line "Welcome to College Web Pro". If you can't find this e-mail you can click on the "Forgot Password?" button to reset the password to your e-mail.
3. After you login, click on the blue button that says "Edit Site" next to your website.
4. Make any changes that you need to the website. This instructional video will walk you through that process.
5. Click on the blue button that says "Publish" to make your changes go live.
6. If your changes don't show up on your website, then try refreshing your browser to see the latest version of the page.